Welcome Wagon has been welcoming families into their new homes and communities for over 84 years. In 1928, Welcome Wagon began with a unique marketing concept, delivering a welcome basket filled with samples from local businesses, along with helpful community information. Today, Welcome Wagon sends a personal welcome gift to the new homeowner. This professional, soft:look organizer helps to familiarize new families with their local community. It offers tips for around the home, is an effective place to store personal information, provides recommendations to local businesses and professionals, and includes housewarming gifts from these businesses as an incentive to meet them first It is a great way for local businesses and professionals to gain exposure to new homeowners.
WE ARE WELCOME WAGON
Welcoming New Homeowners for over 84 years
If you are looking for an exciting career in Advertising Sales, we are looking for you
Have you been searching for a position where you can control your income, with uncapped commission potential? A position with your own, protected territory? If you are considering a change, Welcome Wagon could be your catalyst for a new, rewarding career
Welcome Wagon is now offering
Advertising Sales Rep in Mt Brook, Greystone, Vestavia, AL
*A Defined Protected Territory
*Ability to work from your home office
*A Generous Draw against Commission plan
*All Commissions paid up front
*Benefits: Medical, Dental, 401(k)
*Expense Reimbursement Allowance
*Comprehensive Sales Training
*Full Sales Support provided
Welcome Wagon's Account Executives are responsible for introducing Welcome Wagon's time tested marketing products; our Welcome Wagon Gift Books, Postcards and Online Advertising programs to local business owners and professionals, within a protected territory. Welcome Wagon is a direct marketer of a growing line of innovative, multi:media products that reach residential consumers on behalf of local merchants. We have a monthly distribution, with local markets throughout the United States. As our growth continues, so does our need for determined, successful
- We are seeking enthusiastic and eager Outside Sales Professionals to sell consultative advertising and marketing programs, meet and exceed established sales goals and manage an account list of local businesses.
- The highly rewarded Account Executive will be responsible for developing and operating a profitable sales territory through in:person calls, correspondence, and telephone contact.
- To be successful it is essential to be someone that can skillfully gain business and increase existing business.
- The Welcome Wagon Account Executive works from a home office and must posses office materials: computer, email access, printer, fax/ scanner, and phone.
- Experience in the advertising and/or marketing industries is a plus.